The Mindfulness Style of NeuroMeditation helps us to engage in non-judgmental awareness of the present moment and non-attachment to thoughts, feelings, and sensations. This style generates nervous system balance and a calm awareness. It may be especially beneficial for addressing stress and anxiety. This 6 week course runs from April 4 – May 9.
Classes are held on Wednesdays from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM at the NeuroMeditation Institute.
In these 6 Meditation classes, you will learn:
- How Mindfulness NeuroMeditation affects the brain
- A variety of seated and movement-based practices
- Tips, tools, and techniques to enhance your practice
- How to use technology to enhance awareness
- Strategies for conscious living
Instructor: Jeff Tarrant, Ph.D., BCN is a licensed psychologist, board certified in neurofeedback and a Global Neurotherapy Initiative (GNI) Instructor. He is the founder and CEO of the NeuroMeditation Institute (NMI), LLC and is the author of Meditation Interventions to Rewire the Brain, which is available for purchase from Amazon.
Cost: $175 per 6-week series of meditation classes