This 6-week class takes a scientific approach to the art and practice of meditation. Through the use of brain-based principles and tools, we can examine specific styles of meditation and use this information to help both beginning and experienced meditators build a more stable and peaceful state of mind.
The Mindfulness style of NeuroMeditation helps us to engage in non-judgmental awareness of the present moment and non-attachment to thoughts, feelings, and sensations. This style generates nervous system balance and a calm awareness. It may be especially beneficial for addressing stress and anxiety.
In this 6-week class, you will learn:
- How Mindfulness NeuroMeditation affects the brain
- A variety of seated and movement-based practices
- Meditation tips, tools, and techniques
- Using technology to enhance awareness
- Strategies for conscious living
When: Mondays, April 3rd-May 8th from 6:30-8:00 pm
Where: 873 NW Grant Ave., Ste. A, Corvallis, OR
Cost: $125 per 6 week series