The Focus Style of NeuroMeditation is an excellent foundation for any meditation practice, and may be especially beneficial for those seeking to develop improved concentration, stability of attention, and self-awareness. This 6 week course runs from January 17 – February 21.
In these 6 Meditation classes, you will learn:
- How Focus NeuroMeditation affects the brain
- A variety of seated and movement-based practices
- Tips, tools, and techniques to enhance your practice
- How to use technology to enhance awareness
- Focus based lifestyle strategies
Instructor: Jeff Tarrant, Ph.D., BCN is a Licensed Psychologist, is Board Certified in Neurofeedback, and is the founder of NeuroMeditation Institute. His clinical work emphasizes the use of technology such as EEG biofeedback to train the brain. Dr. Tarrant is a long-term Meditator, as well as a Qigong and MBSR instructor. His first book, “Meditation Interventions to Rewire the Brain,” is available for purchase from Amazon.
Cost: $150 per 6-week series of meditation classes